Sunday, November 13, 2011

One Very Busy Week

As my weekend slowly comes to a close, and I step back to view it,  I must to say that this last week has been a very busy one. I have sold 3 tutus' this week!!! That is very exciting for me. I also found a very amazing shop on ETSY that I think you should take a look at ... Jason from Masterspix here is his ETSY address:


His paintings are amazing; he is quick and very wonderful to work with. I had Jason do some work for me this weekend. I want to unveil my paintings at a later time, just know that I love them and can’t wait to share them with all of you.

Another fun thing that is going on, My Grandson Kais will be turning 1 in December. He was born 3 months early and spent a little under 2 months in the NICU. Kais weighed in at just over 3 lbs. He is such an amazing preemie, he came home earlier then anyone had expected.

While at the hospital my daughter, her husband and son received many gifts from donations that came from wonderful people like you.

So this year, to celebrate Kais’ first birthday, Lacey wants to give special gifts to other moms with babies in the NICU.  She is gathering blankets, toys, preemie outfits, quilts etc to donate. All new of course. If anyone wants to help out with the donations let me know. You can e-mail me at debra_gardner@yahoo.com.

I'm also working on a blog for Diji Snaps Photography. I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment